DoItForJack Fentanyl Awareness Weekend in Loveland
All proceeds go to the Jack Quehl Foundation, a Cincinnati nonprofit dedicated to fighting Fentanyl through leader-to-youth community education and honest communication.
Join our Loveland community as we remember John Thomas Quehl, “Jack,” and raise awareness of the national Fentanyl crisis.
Jack had his whole life ahead of him, but one bad decision cost him a bright future. The Jack Quehl Foundation and Do It For Jack are focused on educating our community around the dangers of Fentanyl. Fentanyl is now the leading killer of people aged 18-45 in the United States.
The Do It For Jack Fentanyl Awareness Weekend would have been Jack’s 26th birthday and while we’ll be celebrating Jack, the Foundation is also focused on raising critical funding to help build awareness around the threat fentanyl poses, to save lives.
The weekend’s events will include:
Wednesday, June 14
Run or Walk 5K — 6-7:30 p.m. at Fleet Feet
- Meet at the Fleet Feet parking lot for a community 5K run/walk along the Bike Trail.
Thursday, June 15
Dine and Donate — All day at Tano Bistro
- A portion of all proceeds will go to The Jack Quehl Foundation.
- Meet the Foundation team from 4-6 p.m.
Friday, June 16
Welcome Party — 5-7 p.m. at Hops and Berries.
- Join us for this meet-and-greet and grab your weekend bag.
- We encourage everyone to wear their shirts on Saturday. You can also purchase shirts the day of the party.
Saturday, June 17
Mimosas and Yoga — 9:30 a.m. at Rodi Italian
- Space is limited so buy your ticket at https://www.doitforjack.org/events
- Featuring Heidi Fricke of Simply Power Yoga and special guest drummer John Benhan
- Stay for brunch at Rodi Italian!
Jack’s “Birthday Party” — 3-6 pm at Cindy’s Friendly Tavern
- Featuring music by Curt Cranmer and a grill-out.
- Those registered will receive an annual Do It For Jack shirt.
- Tickets required for the activity – please purchase on the website.
Drinks & Live Music — 8 p.m. at Bishop’s Quarter
- Live music by Max Geers
- Special on all beer buckets
See all activities and register at doitforjack.org